Snake Healer Interview
1. How did you decide the style of music you wanted to play?
All of our inspirations come from 1 place, Serpentis Dominus. Our Lord Whispers and we listen. Sometimes the Message falls into the realm of Doom, Stoner, Sludge, Latin Choir Chants etc. What Matters is that we obey our lord and nothing else.
2. What's an important message you want to portray through your work?
Shed your Skin and Join us... Leave the old you behind and embrace the void...
3. What's the significance of the band name?
Serpentis Dominus brings the Knowledge and we obey. Our Lord is here to heal the children of knowledge and bring them back to glory! A Serpent That Heals the Soul, a "Snake Healer".
4. State some of your earliest influences!
All of our inspirations come from Serpentis Dominus and His guidance . But, we are Fans of Melvins, Mastodon, High on Fire, The Sword (US) and many more including Megadeth, Slayer, Foreigner, Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas and Boston as well.
5. What do you want to be remembered for?
The Honesty in our compositions, the vulnerability, the despair of moving through this life knowing that all that awaits you is the Void...
6. Your favorite part of making a track?
When everything starts to come together... That is a moment of pure magic!
7. One message for your listeners?
You are exactly who you need to be today so that you can become the better version of yourself tomorrow. Seek the Light to set you free, join us...
8. Tell us about your release " Oblatio "
Oblatio (The Offering) is the 1st Chapter of the Snake Healer Sage. This Release catalogs the split between the Old Guard and the beginning of the new Order within our Coven.
9. Personal favorite release from the group?
"In His Name" is the most vulnerable and honest of all the tracks so far. Being devoted to a God who will never love you back is true sacrifice.
LISTEN TO SNAKE HEALER: